Total Pageviews

2015/10/16

Chanoma cafe


Last day, I went to an interesting cafe.
The cafe is called " Chanoma-cafe".
"Chanoma" means "Japanese living room".

This cafe is based on Japanese traditional culture.



The interesting point of this cafe is the seats are mattresses.
So, the customers take off their shoes and get on the mattresses, and then they eat while lying down.
The table is a round board on the mattresses.

We can relax and eat as if we are totally in our home.
In my case, I forgot time and I was in this cafe for 4 hours...

I ate some french toasts with strawberry and soy milk whip cream and a green tea and coconut parfait.


They were very delicious.
I was not kept waiting very much before these sweets were served.
The menu of food was substantial and the type of food was not decided.
So, they were Japanese food such as "Donburi", Italian food, and junk food such as french fries in the menu.

Because the atmosphere of this cafe is very good and the sweets is delicious, I want to go there once again.

The point that we should be careful about is this cafe is crowded on Saturday and Sunday and a holiday  and then we have to wait for a while  because this cafe is very famous.

I recommend to go to this cafe week days because  it is relatively not crowded on weekdays.

By all means, everyone please try and go : )



"Chanoma-cafe"
Japan, Yokohama Akarenga Souko, Building No.2, The third floor.



4 comments:

  1. Wow! This cafe is sooo good! I wanna go here so much! I think it is good for girls to talk long time:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!!!! This looks sooooo cool!!
    I want to visit this cafe! Maybe you can take me there next time :P♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice find!! I definitely want to check this place out!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will definetely go next time when I visit akarenga!

    ReplyDelete