Total Pageviews

2015/11/26

Tests :'(


Hi

I've taken the test " Food Culture Tests"



Score is ...






44%... : ( omg


But, I can gain the additional knowledge  about food through doing the quiz.

Especially, I surprised to know  the difference between jelly and jam.
I thought that Jelly is a type of gelatin; jam is fruit preserves.
But, this answer is
Jelly is made from fruit juice; jam is made from crushed fruit.

I've never known the knowledge.

I want to know these knowledge about food more !




Food Culture Tests
http://www.csmonitor.com/The-Culture/Food/2012/0727/Are-you-a-real-foodie-Take-our-quiz/What-is-a-prix-fixe-menu#



1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I think the quiz was quite tricky.
    But at the same time they are very informal as well.
    I was very surprised about the "berry" question!

    ReplyDelete